Hand cut home made air fried French fries. For a healthy option when you have a craving for the salty crunch of potato fries, they only use a little oil spray.
Air Fried French Fries
How to air fry French fries.Print Pin
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 2 large potatoes Select long potatoes for good length fries
- olive oil spray
- salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 360oF (180oC).
- Peel potatoes and cut into long strips.
- Pat fries dry with a paper towel. The secret to crispy fries in an air fryer is getting them really dry before cooking!
- Place the French fries into the air fryer basket, spray with olive oil and add a sprinkle of salt. Give the basket a shake and spray again.
- Return air fryer basket to the air fryer, and set to air fry for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, remove basket from air fryer and toss the fries. Place back into the air fryer, and air fry for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 1523mg | Fiber: 9g | Vitamin C: 51% | Calcium: 11.1% | Iron: 66.4%