Succulent (and gluten free!) hamburgers. Super quick and easy to make in the air fryer, and the whole family will love them!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 burger buns
- salt + pepper
- tomato, salad and/or other toppings you like (bacon anyone?)
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Form the ground beef into 3 patties and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Add the burger patties to the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove burgers from the air fryer. Place the cheese on top of the burger patties and return to the air fryer to cook for one more minute. If you want to check that they are done using a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should be 160-165°F (71-74°C).
To make sliders, just form 6 smaller patties and cook for 10 minutes instead of 15.
Here are some great side dishes to go with these air fryer burgers:
Cook any air fryer side dishes before the burgers, leaving 5-10 minutes of cooking time to finish off while you put the burgers together.