This air fryer chicken thighs recipe is my go-to for an easy week night dinner. Team it with some chips and a salad for a dinner that will be approved by the whole family.
- 10 oz boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Chicken spices
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Pat chicken thighs dry, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with chicken spices. Turn the chicken thighs to ensure they are evenly coated with the oil and spice.
- Place in air fryer basket, ensuring they are not overlapping.
- Place basket into the air fryer and air fry for 12-15 minutes (depending on thickness), until they are cooked through.
What to serve with air fryer chicken thighs
Here are some easy side dishes that go great with this air fryer chicken thighs recipe: