Servings: 2 people
- 1 lb chicken wings split at joint, remove tips
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Spray air fryer basket with olive oil to prevent sticking, then place chicken wings into air fryer basket.
- Air fry the chicken wings for 5 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer and gently shake to loosen the chicken from the basket. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer, brush chicken wings with bbq sauce.
- Return chicken wings to air fryer for another 5 minutes.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 823mg | Potassium: 356mg | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 6.8% | Vitamin C: 1.6% | Calcium: 3.8% | Iron: 9%Rate this recipe:
…and try one of these easy dishes on the side: