Ever wanted to make pizza in an air fryer? Try this recipe for air fryer pizzas with flatbread pizza bases. They are so simple and delicious – kids on dinner?
Air Fryer Pizza
How to cook flatbread pizza in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 1 7in. pita bread or other flatbread
- 1.5 tbsp passata or your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 oz mozzarella
- olive oil spray
- fresh basil
- Spray flatbread with olive oil.
- Spread a layer of passata or other pizza sauce on the flatbread.
- Add mozzarella and any other toppings you like.
- Place pizza in air fryer basket and air fry at 360°F (180°C) for 10 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve topped with fresh basil. Enjoy!
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 662mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10.1% | Vitamin C: 3.1% | Calcium: 33.5% | Iron: 8.1%