A simple air fryer pork chop recipe that everyone will love. Tender, juicy, and super-flavorful! Boneless or bone-in chops can be used, no breading is needed.
Air frying pork chops, is so quick and easy. and is a healthier option than conventional frying as no extra oil is needed and excess fat can drain away during cooking.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 1 pork chop (approx 4 oz)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Pat the pork chop dry. Season the pork chop with salt and pepper, or with your favorite seasoning.
- Place the pork chop in air fryer basket. If you are cooking more than one be careful they do not to overlap.
- Air fry pork chops for 12 minutes. They will be golden brown when done, but if you are unsure, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature – it should be 145°F (62.8°C).
What to serve with pork chops
Here are some great side dishes to go with these air fryer pork chops:
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Microwave steamed broccoli
- Air fryer French fries
- Microwave corn
- Air fryer sweet potato fries
- Mashed potato