This is the easiest recipe you will find to roast pumpkin. Air fryer pumpkin is so quick and simple, and makes a lovely autumn vegetable side dish!
Air Fryer Pumpkin
How to cook pumpkin in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lb pumpkin cut into wedges or chunks (1-2in.) buy precut if you can!
- olive oil spray
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Place the pumpkin pieces into the air fryer basket.
- Spray the pumpkin with olive oil.
- Place basket into the air fryer. Roast pumpkin in air fryer for 10 minutes. It will be tender and golden when it is done.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 193.1% | Vitamin C: 12.4% | Calcium: 2.4% | Iron: 5%