These are the easiest roast potatoes you will ever make! An air fryer is a great way to cook healthy roast potatoes as so little oil is needed.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 medium potatoes choose a nice fluffy variety like Idaho, Russet, King Edward or Maris Piper
- olive oil spray
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch herbs try rosemary and/or thyme
- Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into chunks about 2in. long. Pat dry or leave to air dry (approx 10 minutes).
- Spray air fryer basket with oil.
- Add potatoes to air fryer basket. Spray with oil, sprinkle herbs and salt over the potatoes.
- Air fry the potatoes at 390°F (200°C) for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 0.3% | Vitamin C: 29.4% | Calcium: 6.4% | Iron: 38.3%
Need ingredients?Buy online at AmazonFresh! #Ad