Try my recipe for tender air fryer baked salmon, with a dukkah crust for just a little crunch. This is my favorite way to bake salmon, it is so simple and perfect every time.
Servings: 2 people
- 12 oz salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- 1 pinch salt
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Pat salmon fillets dry, remove any remaining pin bones.
- Season with salt, and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of dukkah on top on the salmon fillets (skin-side down).
- Cut a square of baking paper large enough to fit the salmon fillets on, and place in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking paper, and air fry for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness of salmon fillets, and how well done you like them. .
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 852mg | Vitamin A: 1.4% | Vitamin C: 0.8% | Calcium: 4% | Iron: 10.6%Rate this recipe:
What to serve with air fryer salmon
Here are some easy side dishes that go great with air fryer salmon: