- 1 turkey breast (approx. 2lb or 1kg)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp rosemary & thyme
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix the oil, herbs and garlic on a plate. Place turkey breast in the herb mixture, and turn to coat the turkey breast well.
- Place turkey breast into the airfryer basket (skin side down). Air fry the turkey breast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer, turn the turkey breast over and return to the air fryer to cook for another 20 minutes.
- The turkey is cooked if the juices run clear when you stick a knife in the thickest part. If you are unsure check with a meat thermometer - internal temperature should be 165°F (75°C).
Calories: 231kcal | Protein: 33g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 377mg | Vitamin A: 0.6% | Calcium: 2.2% | Iron: 4.9%Rate this recipe:
…and try one of these easy dishes on the side:
Error: View d14420cui8 may not exist