Rather than roasting an entire turkey in the oven, try this super simple recipe for air fried turkey breast. for a tender flavorful alternative. This is the best way to cook roast turkey and by just cooking the turkey breast you don’t end up with heaps of left-overs you can’t use!
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- 1 turkey breast (approx. 2lb or 1kg)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp rosemary & thyme
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix the oil, herbs and garlic on a plate. Place turkey breast in the herb mixture, and turn to coat the turkey breast well.
- Place turkey breast into the airfryer basket (skin side down). Air fry the turkey breast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer, turn the turkey breast over and return to the air fryer to cook for another 20 minutes.
- The turkey is cooked if the juices run clear when you stick a knife in the thickest part. If you are unsure check with a meat thermometer – internal temperature should be 165°F (75°C).
…and try one of these easy dishes on the side: