Servings: 8 muffins
- 2 cups shredded vegetables (carrot, zucchini etc.)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups white or wholemeal flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F
- Place the vegetables into a large mixing bowl, and add the cheese, milk, yogurt, olive oil and egg. Stir until combined.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together and then slowly add to the wet ingredients. Fold in gently, until just combined – don’t over-stir!
- Spray a 12 hole muffin tray with oil or grease with butter. Spoon the mixture, equally, between the 12 muffin sections. Bake for 20-25 mins. Use a skewer to test your muffins a couple minutes before the end of the bake time - your skewer will come out clean if they are ready.
Need ingredients?Buy online at AmazonFresh! #Ad