- 1 medium onion
- 2 lb pork loin
- 2 cups stock
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Chop onions and place in bottom of slow cooker. Place pork on top, add stock.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker. Use two forks to pull it apart (it should be very soft and come apart very easily, if it does not it could use a bit longer in the slow cooker).
- Place pork in a large frying pan. Heat on low, gradually adding the barbecue sauce and some of the stock remaining on the slow cooker to get the right consistency. Taste as you go, adding sauce or stock to your taste preference. Add a little smoked bbq sauce if you have some for that authentic taste.
- Serve with buns or sliders and coleslaw for a super easy and delicious dinner.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 527mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 4.1% | Vitamin C: 1.5% | Calcium: 2.1% | Iron: 4.8%Rate this recipe:
…and try one of these easy dishes on the side: