A simple recipe to steam broccoli in your microwave.
How to steam broccoli in a microwave.Print Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 head of broccoli
- 3 tbsp water
- Wash broccoli and chop into chunks.
- Place chopped broccoli into a microwave safe glass bowl.
- Add water, and cover the bowl with a plate.
- Microwave broccoli on high for approximately 3 minutes, until broccoli is bright green and tender.
- Take care when removing broccoli from the microwave, the bowl and the steam will be very hot. Serve with butter.