This is a super simple recipe to steam carrots in a microwave.
Microwave Steamed Carrots
How to steam carrots in a microwave.Print Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 medium carrots
- 3 tbsp water
- Scrub or peel carrots. Cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Place chopped carrots int a microwave safe glass bowl. Add the water.
- Cover the bowl with a plate, and place in the microwave.
- Microwave the carrots on high for approximately 3 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Take care when removing carrots from the microwave, the bowl and the steam will be very hot. Serve with butter.