Try our super-easy recipe for bolognese using your slow cooker. Freeze the leftovers for easy midweek dinners on days when you’re pushed for time.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 2 lb (1kg) ground beef
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 3 cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 pack spaghetti, cooked
- 8 tsp parmesan
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Switch on slow cooker and add olive oil, onions and garlic. Place lid on slow cooker.
- When the slow cooker has heated up and the onions are translucent, add the mince and break into small pieces using a wooden spoon. Replace the lid, and allow mince to cook for ten minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the other ingredients to the slow cooker, and stir, again breaking up any large lumps of mince.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours.
- Serve over spaghetti.
Calories: 680kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 352mg | Potassium: 1095mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 57.4% | Vitamin C: 25.3% | Calcium: 11.3% | Iron: 33.6%Rate this recipe: