Hand cut home made air fried French fries. For a healthy option when you have a craving for the salty crunch of potato fries, they only use a little oil spray.
How to air fry French fries.
- 2 large potatoes, Select long potatoes for good length fries
- olive oil spray
- salt, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 360oF (180oC).
- Peel potatoes and cut into long strips.
- Pat fries dry with a paper towel. The secret to crispy fries in an air fryer is getting them really dry before cooking!
- Place the French fries into the air fryer basket, spray with olive oil and add a sprinkle of salt. Give the basket a shake and spray again.
- Return air fryer basket to the air fryer, and set to air fry for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, remove basket from air fryer and toss the fries. Place back into the air fryer, and air fry for a further 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 9gProtein: 9g
You may also like: