Homemade air fryer pizza logs are super easy to make, you can add whatever fillings you like, and they so much tastier than the store-bought kind!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.
How to cook pizza logs in an air fryer
Pizza logs or pizza egg rolls are super tasty, and very easy to cook in an air fryer. All you need is pizza sauce, egg roll wrappers and cheese, to make this delicious snack or appetizer.
They can be air fried or baked in the oven. They only require a small spray of olive oil to cook, making them way healthier than the deep fried kind. You can also cook frozen egg rolls (or spring rolls) in an air fryer, check out my recipe air fryer frozen egg rolls for all the details!
The best fillings for pizza logs
My recipe today is just for basic cheese and tomato sauce filled pizza logs, but you can use any toppings you would normally put on a pizza. Just make sure they are cut up small enough to fit inside the pizza log.
Here are some ‘toppings’ that we like:
- Fresh basil
- Ham and pineapple
- Ham and mushroom
How to cook frozen pizza logs in an air fryer
If you are wondering how to cook store-bought (frozen) pizza logs in an air fryer, place them in the air fryer basket and air fry at 360°F for 5-6 minutes until golden
You should cook them from frozen, unless the pack instructions of the brand you are cooking says otherwise. You can also air fry pizza rolls (and once you do, you’ll never microwave them again!).
How to make homemade pizza logs
- Prepare toppings – try a combination of shredded cheese, pepperoni or ham, pizza sauce, finely chopped mushrooms, basil or oregano
- Place egg roll wrapper in front of you on an angle so the corner points down.
- Place a tablespoon of fillings and a big pinch of shredded cheese in the center of the wrapper
- Roll the front corner of the egg roll wrapper over the filling, then fold in the two sides of the egg roll wrapper
- Slightly moisten the top corner of the egg roll wrapper with a little water, and continue rolling the wrapper to seal the pizza log.
Scroll down for the recipe card for these air fryer pizza logs!
FAQs & Tips
Approximately 5 minutes, but the exact time will depend on your air fryer, but they should take around 5 minutes.
Pizza logs are egg rolls with cheese, and other pizza toppings (pepperoni, ham, marinara sauce etc.) inside.
Yes you can, in fact they are best cooked from frozen. Frozen foods like eggs rolls will often be soggy if defrosted before they are cooked (though check your packet instructions to be sure).
12 to 14 minutes in a conventional oven, 10-12 minutes in a convection oven, or 5-6 minutes in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Pizza Logs Recipe
How to cook homemade pizza rolls or logs in your air fryer.
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup pizza sauce, (8oz jar)
- 1 cup shredded cheese, (pizza cheese, mozzarella)
- other fillings - finely chopped, (try pepperoni, mushrooms, ham)
- Place egg roll wrapper in front of you with a corner pointing towards you.
- Place 1 tablespoon of sauce and 1 tablespoon of cheese in the center of the egg roll wrapper.
- Optional step: add 1 tablespoon of any other toppings you have prepared.
- Roll the front corner of the egg roll wrapper over the filling, then fold in the two sides of the egg roll wrapper.
- Slightly moisten the top corner of the egg roll wrapper and continue rolling the wrapper up to seal the pizza log.
- Repeat to make as many pizza logs as you want.
- Place pizza logs in air fryer basket, ensure they are not touching. Spray with olive oil spray.
- Air fry pizza logs at 360°F (180°C) for 5 minutes until they are golden brown. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77.31Total Fat: 2.74gSaturated Fat: 1.51gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 10.02mgSodium: 272.96mgCarbohydrates: 9.09gFiber: 0.6gSugar: 1.16gProtein: 4.08g
You may also like:
*This blog post contains affiliate links, this means if you click on a link and go on to buy the product I recommend, I will get a small commission, but you will not be charged a cent more – thanks in advance for your support!