Homemade air fryer pizza rolls or pizza logs are super easy to make, you can add whatever fillings you like, and they so much tastier than the store-bought kind!
How to Cook Homemade Pizza Logs in an Air Fryer
Pizza egg rolls are super tasty, and very easy to cook in an air fryer. All you need is pizza sauce, egg roll wrappers and cheese, to make this delicious snack or appetizer. They can be air fried or baked in the oven. They only require a small spray of olive oil to cook, making them way healthier than the deep fried kind.
By the way, if you are wondering how to cook store-bought (frozen) pizza logs in an air fryer, place them in the air fryer basket and air fry at 360°F for 5-6 minutes.
My recipe today is just for basic cheese and tomato sauce filled pizza logs, but you can use what ever toppings you would normally put on a pizza. I like to add fresh basil, and my family likes pepperoni, ham and pineapple and ham and mushroom.
How to cook homemade pizza rolls or logs in your air fryer.
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup pizza sauce, (8oz jar)
- 1 cup shredded cheese, (pizza cheese, mozzarella)
- other fillings - finely chopped, (try pepperoni, mushrooms, ham)
- Place egg roll wrapper in front of you with a corner pointing towards you.
- Place 1 tablespoon of sauce and 1 tablespoon of cheese in the center of the egg roll wrapper.
- Optional step: add 1 tablespoon of any other toppings you have prepared.
- Roll the front corner of the egg roll wrapper over the filling, then fold in the two sides of the egg roll wrapper.
- Slightly moisten the top corner of the egg roll wrapper and continue rolling the wrapper up to seal the pizza log.
- Repeat to make as many pizza logs as you want.
- Place pizza logs in air fryer basket, ensure they are not touching. Spray with olive oil spray.
- Air fry pizza logs at 360°F (180°C) for 5 minutes until they are golden brown. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77.31Total Fat: 2.74gSaturated Fat: 1.51gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 10.02mgSodium: 272.96mgCarbohydrates: 9.09gFiber: 0.6gSugar: 1.16gProtein: 4.08g
You may also like: