Microwave banana mug cake is a great option if you are looking for a quick sweet treat after dinner.
How to make banana cake in a mug
It takes just 4 minutes to make this banana cake in a mug. It is doesn’t need eggs and is completely vegan. Sometimes I have it for breakfast, it is a great (though decadent) way to start the day!
This recipe is based on my 5-ingredient vegan banana bread recipe, but smaller, and faster!
How to make microwave banana cake in a cup.
- 1/2 medium banana
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Add dry ingredients to mug. Mix well.
- Slice half banana on top of dry ingredients, and add 2 tablespoons of oil, and one tablespoon of water.
- Mix well so that he banana is mashed in.
- Cook cake in microwave on high for 1 minute and a half minutes (you may need to adjust the time slightly up or down depending on your microwave's power).
- Top with ice-cream, and eat straight from the mug.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 533Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 22gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 2gSugar: 43gProtein: 3g