This recipe is great if you want a quick sweet fix after dinner. It takes just 4 minutes to make this banana cake in a mug. It is doesn’t need eggs and is completely vegan. Sometimes I have it for breakfast, it is a great way to start the day!
Microwave Banana Cake in a Cup
- 1/2 medium banana
- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Add dry ingredients to mug. Mix well.
- Slice half banana on top of dry ingredients, and add 2 tablespoons of oil, and one tablespoon of water.
- Mix well so that he banana is mashed in.
- Cook cake in microwave on high for 1 minute and a half minutes (you may need to adjust the time slightly up or down depending on your microwave’s power).
- Top with ice-cream, and eat straight from the mug.