Servings: 4 people
Basic Sponge Pudding
- 3 oz flour
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 oz soft butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 large plums, sliced or
- 2 large peaches, sliced or
- 1 small can pineapple
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Mix 'basic' ingredients in a bowl. Beat well for 3 minutes until mixture is creamy and soft.
- Mix 'filling' ingredients in, or place in the base of baking dish.
- Place pudding mixture in dish and smooth level.
- Bake in a preheated air fryer (370°F, 190°C) for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 380mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 18.5% | Vitamin C: 14.6% | Calcium: 5.8% | Iron: 8.7%Rate this recipe: