Air fryer corn – the greatest way to cook corn indoors. Air fried corn is tender, juicy and bursting with just-charred flavor.
Air fryer corn is officially my second favorite way to cook corn. Clearly the best way to cook corn is outdoors on the BBQ/grill. But corn cooked in an air fryer comes a very close second. No really!
Aside from being very quick and easy to cook (I love set-and-forget air fryer cooking), air fried corn is tender, juicy and bursting with just-charred flavor.
The prep for this recipe actually couldn’t be easier – remove the outer leaves and stringy bits, quick spray of oil, and you are ready to cook that corn! You can even use frozen corn cobs.
- 2 corn cobs
- olive oil spray
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Remove the husk from the corn cobs and cut each into two pieces.
- Place corn cobs in air fryer basket, and spray with olive oil.
- Cook corn in air fryer for 12-15 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove from air fryer and enjoy!
Your may also like: