A simple air fryer pork chop recipe that everyone will love. Tender, juicy, and super-flavorful! Boneless or bone-in chops can be used, no breading is needed.
How to Cook Pork Chops in an Air Fryer
Air frying pork chops is so quick and easy, and is a healthier option than conventional frying as no extra oil is needed and excess fat can drain away during cooking.
I like to add a little seasoning, but a pinch of salt and pepper is all that is needed. Sometimes I also add a sprinkle of sugar, which can really help with getting the surface to caramelize to a golden brown.
Here are some great side dishes to go with these air fryer pork chops:
- Air fryer potato wedges
- Microwave steamed vegetables
- Air fryer French fries
- Air fryer sweet potato fries
How to air fry pork chops.
- 1 pork chop (approx 4 oz)
- 1/2 tsp seasoning
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Pat the pork chop dry, and season with salt and pepper, or with your favorite seasoning.
- Place the pork chop in air fryer basket. If you are cooking more than one be careful they do not to overlap.
- Air fry pork chops for 12 minutes. They will be golden brown when done, but if you are unsure, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature - it should be 145°F (62.8°C).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gProtein: 29g
You may also like: