These are the easiest roast potatoes you will ever make! An air fryer is a great way to cook healthy roast potatoes, you only need a tiny bit of oil.
Air Fryer Roast Potatoes
How to cook roast potatoes in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 medium potatoes choose a nice fluffy variety like Idaho, Russet, King Edward or Maris Piper
- olive oil spray
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch herbs try rosemary and/or thyme
- Peel potatoes (if preferred – I usually roast potatoes with the skins still on, it is quicker). Cut into chunks about 2in. long. Pat dry or leave to air dry (approx 10 minutes).
- Spray air fryer basket with oil.
- Add potatoes to air fryer basket. Spray with oil, sprinkle herbs and salt over the potatoes.
- Roast potatoes in air fryer at 390°F (200°C) for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 6.9mg
Tags: airfryer, potatoes, roast