Succulent and flavorsome pulled pork in your slow cooker or crock-pot. Serve with buns and slaw for an easy and delicious dinner.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Perfect succulent pulled pork in your slow cooker or crock-pot.Print Pin
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 lb pork loin
- 2 cups stock
- 1 cup bbq sauce / gluten free bbq sauce
- Chop onions and place in bottom of slow cooker. Place pork on top, add stock.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker. Use two forks to pull it apart (it should be very soft and come apart very easily, if it does not it could use a bit longer in the slow cooker).
- Place pork in a large frying pan. Heat on low, gradually adding the barbecue sauce and some of the stock remaining on the slow cooker to get the right consistency. Taste as you go, adding sauce or stock to your taste preference.
- Serve with buns or sliders and coleslaw for a super easy and delicious dinner.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 527mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Tags: crock-pot, pulled pork, slow cooker
What to serve with slow cooker pulled pork
I usually serve this pulled pork in burger buns and slaw, but you could also try: