Servings: 4 people
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 sachet nacho seasoning
- 1 can corn kernals
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado to serve
- 1 pot sour cream to serve
- 0.5 cup grated cheese to serve
- 4 handfuls corn chips (crumbled) to serve
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Add the chicken, seasoning, canned ingredients and stock to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours. Relax, get some stuff done, go to work, whatever.
- When the cooking time is up, remove chicken breasts, shred and place back in the soup.
- Serve with chopped avocado, grated cheese, sour cream and corn chips on top.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 547mg | Potassium: 1218mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 12.8% | Vitamin C: 26.4% | Calcium: 15.6% | Iron: 14.4%Rate this recipe: