Air fryer broccoli bites – the best way to cook frozen broccoli bites is to air fry them. It is super quick and easy, and gives perfect crisp bites the way they are supposed to be.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.
How to cook frozen broccoli bites in an air fryer
Air frying is my favorite way to cook frozen broccoli bites. It gets them perfectly crisp and golden in mere minutes. The best part is you don’t even need to turn your oven on (and wait for it to heat up etc. etc.).
If you have other frozen foods you would like to cook in an air fryer, try using my air fryer conversion calculator to work out the cooking time and temperature needed.
- Step 1: Preheat air fryer to 360°F/180°C. This step is not required for all air fryers. However, I have found I tend to get better results using a preheated air fryer when the cooking times are short, so I do usually preheat mine when air frying food like fries (even though my brand doesn’t officially require preheating).
- Step 2: Place the broccoli bites in the air fryer basket in a single layer. No oil spray is needed.
- Step 3: Air fry broccoli bites for 7-10 minutes, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time if your air fryer requires this (check your manual if you are unsure), until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Step 4: Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, though remember they will be very hot inside so bite with care!
It can be hard to get the cook time exactly right the first time you try air frying broccoli bites, so I would recommend checking often during the cooking time (from around 5 minutes). They are cooked when they are golden brown and crispy.
You will know if you have cooked the bites for too long, as you will find that they burst during cooking and spill filling into your air fryer pan. If this happens to you, try cooking for a minute or two shorter next time.
You might find it useful to print out the recipe card below and make a note of the perfect length of time for your air fryer.
Air Fryer Broccoli Bites Recipe Card
How to cook frozen broccoli bites in an air fryer.
- 10 frozen broccoli bites
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F / 180°C (approx 2-3 minutes).
- Place frozen broccoli bites in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry broccoli bites for 7-10 minutes, flip broccoli bites halfway through cooking time if required [Note 1].
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Some air fryer brands require food to be flipped during cooking, check your manual if you are unsure.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 13.2gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 513mgCarbohydrates: 16.7gProtein: 8.6g
Nutrition information is an estimate and provided for informational purposes only. Exact values will depend on the brand of ingredients used.
You may also like:
- Air fryer fresh broccoli
- Air fryer frozen mac and cheese bites
- Air fryer frozen egg rolls
- Air fryer pizza rolls
- Air fryer frozen foods (recipe category)
Looking for more recipes?
Check out the recipe index where you can browse recipes by meal type and category!
*This blog post contains affiliate links, this means if you click on a link and go on to buy the product I recommend, I will get a small commission, but you will not be charged a cent more – thanks in advance for your support!