An easy recipe to cook taco soup in a slow cooker or crock pot.
Slow Cooker Taco Soup
How to cook taco soup in a slow cooker.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 sachet taco seasoning/ gluten free taco seasoning
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado to serve
- 1 pot sour cream to serve
- 0.5 cup grated cheese to serve
- 4 handfuls corn chips (crumbled) to serve
- Add the chicken, seasoning, canned ingredients and stock to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours. Relax, get some stuff done, go to work, whatever.
- When the cooking time is up, remove chicken breasts, shred and place back in the soup.
- Serve with chopped avocado, grated cheese, sour cream and corn chips on top.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 547mg | Potassium: 1218mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 640IU | Vitamin C: 21.8mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Tags: chicken soup, nacho soup, slow cooker