An easy recipe to cook taco soup in a slow cooker or crock pot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
How to cook taco soup in a slow cooker.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 sachet taco seasoning/ gluten free taco seasoning
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado, to serve
- 1 pot sour cream, to serve
- 0.5 cup grated cheese, to serve
- 4 handfuls corn chips (crumbled), to serve
- Add the chicken, seasoning, canned ingredients and stock to slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours. Relax, get some stuff done, go to work, whatever.
- When the cooking time is up, remove chicken breasts, shred and place back in the soup.
- Serve with chopped avocado, grated cheese, sour cream and corn chips on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 431Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 547mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 35g
You may also like: