This air fryer sweet potato fries recipe is easy to make, perfectly seasoned, and guaranteed to please. A simple and delicious side dish for when you’re short on time.
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
How to cook sweet potato fries in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- salt to taste
- Preheat airfryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into long strips 1/4 inch thick. Try to get them all a similar size.
- Pat the sweet potato fries dry with a paper towel, or leave to air dry.
- Add to air fryer basket and spray with olive oil spray. Shake and spray again with olive oil to ensure the fries are all lightly coated in oil.
- Place into the air fryer and air fry for 5 minutes. Remove basket and shake.
- Return to the air fryer and air fry for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Season with salt to taste.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 380mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 320.6% | Vitamin C: 3.3% | Calcium: 3.4% | Iron: 3.8%