Perfect crunchy potato wedges take no time in an air fryer. This is a super quick and easy recipe to cook air fryer potato wedges.
Air Fried Potato Wedges
How to cook crispy and delicious wedges in your air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 medium potatoes choose a nice fluffy variety like Idaho, Russet, King Edward or Maris Piper
- olive oil spray
- seasoning optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Scrub the potatoes under running water (no need to peel unless you really want to).
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into wedges. Pat the wedges dry with paper towels. The drier they are before air frying, the crispier they will be.
- Place potato wedges into air fryer basket and spray with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Air fry potato wedges for 15 minutes. When this time is up, remove the basket, shake the wedges and return to the air fryer for another 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown (air fryer cooking times can vary depending on the brand).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 6.9mg
Tags: airfryer, potato wedges