Perfect crunchy potato wedges take no time in an air fryer. This is a super quick and easy recipe to cook air fryer potato wedges.
How to cook crispy and delicious wedges in your air fryer.
- 4 medium potatoes, choose a nice fluffy variety like Idaho, Russet, King Edward or Maris Piper
- olive oil spray
- seasoning, optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Scrub the potatoes under running water (no need to peel unless you really want to).
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into wedges. Pat the wedges dry with paper towels. The drier they are before air frying, the crispier they will be.
- Place potato wedges into air fryer basket and spray with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Air fry potato wedges for 15 minutes. When this time is up, remove the basket, shake the wedges and return to the air fryer for another 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown (air fryer cooking times can vary depending on the brand).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 5gProtein: 5g
You may also like: