Ever wondered if you can air fry baked potatoes? You can! Check out our recipe for how to cook a baked potato in an air fryer.
Air Fryer Baked Potato
How to bake a potato in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 large potato choose a nice fluffy variety like Idaho, Russet, King Edward or Maris Piper
- 1/2 tsp salted butter
- Lots of toppings
- Scrub the potato and prick with a fork to pierce the skin. Rub the salted butter over the potato.
- Place potato in microwave for 5 minutes. When it is finished, check that the potato feels quite soft now, if it is still hard, turn it over and microwave for another 5 minutes.
- Remove potato from microwave (carefully – it will be hot!).
- Place potato in air fryer basket, and air fry at 390°F (200°C) for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings. Try butter, shredded cheese (cheddar or jack), chili and sour cream, tuna and mayo, or pulled pork.
Tags: airfryer, baked potato