A quick and easy recipe to cook meatballs in an air fryer.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- olive oil spray for cooking
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Combine all the meatball mixture ingredients in a bowl (everything except the cooking oil)
- Scoop up a small handful of the meatball mixture and roll into a ball (approximately 1.5 inch is a good size).
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil to help stop the meatballs sticking.
- Place meatballs into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the meatballs for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and brown (they may require longer if you have made large meatballs).
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 482mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 3.8mg
Tags: airfryer, meatballs