A quick easy recipe for cooking bbq chicken wings in an air fryer. No need to marinate them, just air fry then add the sauce, before finishing off in the air fryer.
Air frying is such a quick and easy way to cook chicken wings. 20 minutes and they are done.
I use barbeque sauce on mine, but you can use hot sauce, buffalo sauce or sweet chili if you prefer spicy chicken wings.
How to cook chicken wings in an air fryer.
- 1 lb chicken wings, split at joint, remove tips
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce / gluten-free bbq sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Spray air fryer basket with olive oil to prevent sticking, then place chicken wings into air fryer basket.
- Air fry the chicken wings for 5 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer and gently shake to loosen the chicken from the basket. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer, brush chicken wings with bbq sauce.
- Return chicken wings to air fryer for another 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 394Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 5gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 823mgCarbohydrates: 29gSugar: 23gProtein: 23g
You may also like: