This air fryer sweet potato fries recipe is easy to make, perfectly seasoned, and guaranteed to please. A simple and delicious side dish for when you’re short on time.
How to cook sweet potato fries in an air fryer.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- salt to taste
- Preheat airfryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into long strips 1/4 inch thick. Try to get them all a similar size.
- Pat the sweet potato fries dry with a paper towel, or leave to air dry.
- Add to air fryer basket and spray with olive oil spray. Shake and spray again with olive oil to ensure the fries are all lightly coated in oil.
- Place into the air fryer and air fry for 5 minutes. Remove basket and shake.
- Return to the air fryer and air fry for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Season with salt to taste.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Unsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
You may also like: