This air fryer sweet potato fries recipe is easy to make, perfectly seasoned, and guaranteed to please. A simple and delicious side dish for when you’re short on time.
How to Cook Sweet Potato Fries in an Air Fryer
Sweet potato fries are healthy and delicious, and can be cooked in an air fryer in no time at all. I like to serve them with steak, and start them cooking while the steak is resting.
They are also quick to prepare, just cut them up, pat them dry, and give them a quick spray with oil.
How to cook sweet potato fries in an air fryer.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- salt to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into long strips 1/4 inch thick.
- Pat the sweet potato fries dry with a paper towel, or leave to air dry.
- Add fries to air fryer basket and spray with olive oil spray. Shake and spray again with olive oil to ensure the fries are all lightly coated in oil.
- Place sweet potato fries in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove basket and shake.
- Return to the air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Season with salt to taste.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Unsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
You may also like: