Servings: 2 people
- 2 medium apples
- 1/2 cup rasins or sultanas
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Cut the top off the apples and scoop out the core.
- Stuff the raisins into the apples, an sprinkle the sugar and spice over the top.
- Place apples in a small pan, or use individual ramekins.
- Bake apples in the air fryer for 20 minutes until soft and brown.
- Enjoy with whipped cream or ice-cream.
Calories: 140kcalRate this recipe: