Air fryer frozen apple pie is a quick and delicious dessert for when you don’t have time to make something from scratch. Serve with ice cream for a dessert the whole family will love!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.
Air Fryer Frozen Apple Pie Recipe Card
How to cook frozen apple pie in an air fryer.
- 1 frozen apple pie
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Preheat air fryer to 320F/ 160C.
- Place frozen apple pie in air fryer basket [Note 1].
- Air fry apple pie at 320F/ 160C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and hot in the center.
- Remove pie from air fryer and allow to cook slightly before serving. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream . Enjoy!
- Do not defrost apple unless pack instructions state it should be.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 773Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate and provided for informational purposes only.
You may also like:
Looking for more recipes?
Check out our recipe index where you can browse recipes by category and meal type!