Air fryer baked apples are an easy and healthy dessert. Fill with dried fruit, spice, and a little sugar. Definitely tastes like it shouldn’t be this healthy!
How to cook baked apples in an air fryer.
- 2 medium apples
- 1/2 cup rasins or sultanas
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Cut the top off the apples and scoop out the core.
- Stuff the raisins into the apples, an sprinkle the sugar and spice over the top.
- Place apples in a small pan, or use individual ramekins.
- Bake apples in the air fryer for 20 minutes until soft and brown.
- Enjoy with whipped cream or ice-cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Unsaturated Fat: 0g
You may also like: