Try my recipe for tender air fryer baked salmon, with a dukkah crust for just a little crunch. This is my favorite way to bake salmon, it is so simple and perfect every time.
How to bake dukkah crusted salmon fillets in an air fryer.
- 12 oz salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Pat salmon fillets dry, remove any remaining pin bones.
- Season with salt, and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of dukkah on top on the salmon fillets (skin-side down).
- Cut a square of baking paper large enough to fit the salmon fillets on, and place in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking paper, and air fry for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness of salmon fillets, and how well done you like them. .
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 251Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 33g
You may also like: