Try my recipe for tender air fryer baked salmon, with a dukkah crust for just a little crunch. This is my favorite way to bake salmon, it is so simple and perfect every time.
What to serve with air fryer salmon
Here are some easy side dishes that go great with air fryer salmon:
- Microwave steamed broccoli
- and Instant Pot Jasmine rice
- Mashed potato with baby spinach and Hollandaise sauce
- Air fryer sweet potato fries
- Rice cooker quinoa
Air Fryer Salmon with Dukkah Crust
- 12 oz salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Pat salmon fillets dry, remove any remaining pin bones.
- Season with salt, and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of dukkah on top on the salmon fillets (skin-side down).
- Cut a square of baking paper large enough to fit the salmon fillets on, and place in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking paper, and air fry for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness of salmon fillets, and how well done you like them. .