This simple air fryer tilapia recipe is done in just 15 minutes. Serve with potato wedges and a side salad for a dinner the whole family will love!
Air Fryer Crumbed Tilapia
How to cook tilapia in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 2 fresh tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix ½ tsp black pepper, ½ tsp paprika with a drizzle of olive oil in a bowl.
- Pat tilapia dry, and add to bowl with oil mixture. Turn the fish to coat well.
- Add the panko crumbs to the bowl and press them into the fish down so they stick and coat the fillets on all sides.
- Place tilapia in air fryer basket.
- Air fry tilapia for approximately 10 minutes until it has cooked through and the crumb is golden-brown.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 543mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.8mg