This simple air fryer tilapia recipe is done in just 15 minutes. Serve with potato wedges and a side salad for a dinner the whole family will love!
How to Cook Tilapia in an Air Fryer
This air fryer tilapia recipe is so easy and delicious, making it my absolute favorite way to cook tilapia! It takes just a few minutes to crumb and season the fish, and it can be on the table in 15 minutes!
This recipe calls for tilapia, but you can substitute any white fish you like. Also, I have used panko breadcrumbs, but you could also use the regular kind if you prefer.
I love to serve tilapia with potato wedges or fries, and I have found that you can cook both in the air fryer by precooking the wedges for 20 minutes, and then adding the tilapia to cook with the wedges for the final ten minutes.
- 2 fresh tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix ½ tsp black pepper, ½ tsp paprika with a drizzle of olive oil in a bowl.
- Pat tilapia dry, and add to bowl with oil mixture. Turn the fish to coat well.
- Add the panko crumbs to the bowl and press them into the fish down so they stick and coat the fillets on all sides.
- Place tilapia in air fryer basket.
- Air fry tilapia for approximately 10 minutes until it has cooked through and the crumb is golden-brown.
You may also like: