Servings: 2 people
- 2 large potatoes Select long potatoes for good length fries
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Preheat airfryer to 360oF (180oC).
- Peel potatoes and cut into long strips.
- Dry fries on a paper towel (the secret to crispy fries is getting them really dry before cooking).
- Put fries into a bowl and add olive oil. Mix the fries by hand, and ensure they are covered evenly in oil. Alternatively use a little olive oil spray to coat fries.
- Place fries in air fryer basket, air fry for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, remove basket from air fryer and toss the fries (or use tongs to move them around a bit). Place back into airfryer, and air fry for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add salt to fries. Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 1523mg | Fiber: 9g | Vitamin C: 51% | Calcium: 11.1% | Iron: 66.4%Rate this recipe: