Ever wondered ‘can you air fry bacon?’ You can! An air fryer is a great way to cook bacon, especially if you like it really crispy!
Air Fryer Bacon
How to cook bacon in an air fryer.Print Pin
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 3 rashers bacon
- Place bacon in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry the bacon at 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- If crispier bacon is required, cook for additional 1-2 minutes as needed.
- Blot bacon on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- If you are making more than one batch be sure to drain the bacon grease between batches as it can get quite smokey if you don’t.
Tags: airfryer, bacon