Ever wondered ‘can you air fry bacon?’ You can! An air fryer is a great way to cook bacon, especially if you like it really crispy!
How to cook bacon in an air fryer.
- 3 rashers bacon
- olive oil spray
- Give the air fryer basket a quick spray with oil to help prevent the bacon from sticking.
- Place bacon in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry the bacon at 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- If crisper bacon is required, cook for additional 1-2 minutes as needed.
- If you are making more than one batch be sure to drain the bacon grease between batches as the air fryer can start to produce smoke if the oil starts to build up.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Unsaturated Fat: 0g
You may also like: