This recipe is for a quick and easy fruit pudding cooked in an air fryer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
A quick and easy dessert, fruit sponge pudding in your air fryer.
Basic Sponge Pudding
- 3 oz flour
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 oz soft butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 large plums, sliced, or
- 2 large peaches, sliced, or
- 1 small can pineapple
- Mix 'basic' ingredients in a bowl. Beat well for 3 minutes until mixture is creamy and soft.
- Mix 'filling' ingredients in, or place in the base of baking dish.
- Place pudding mixture in dish and smooth level.
- Bake in a preheated air fryer (370°F, 190°C) for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 121mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
You may also like: