This recipe is for a quick and easy fruit sponge pudding, a classic British dessert, cooked in an air fryer.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.
How to make a sponge fruit pudding in an air fryer
A fruit sponge pudding is such a great dessert, quick to whip up, and loved by everyone. Serve with custard or a scoop of ice-cream for a quick and easy dessert the whole family will love.
How to make fruit sponge pudding in an air fryer.
- 3 oz flour
- 2 oz sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 oz soft butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of sliced fruit (canned or fresh)
- Preheat air fryer tp 320°F/ 160°C.
- Mix 'topping' ingredients in a bowl. Beat well for 3 minutes until mixture is creamy and soft.
- Place 'filling' ingredients in a baking dish, pour the topping mixture over the fruit and smooth level.
- Bake in a preheated air fryer at 320°F/ 160°C for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 121mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
You may also like:
- Air Fryer Apple Cobbler
- Air Fryer Baking
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Air Fryer Choc Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer Butter Cookies
Looking for more recipes?
Check out our recipe index where you can browse recipes by category and meal type!