How to cook a perfect succulent chicken breast in your air fryer. This is the ultimate in easy mid-week dinners, and is paleo, gluten free and keto.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
How to cook a perfect succulent chicken breast in your air fryer. This is the ultimate in easy mid-week dinners, and is paleo, gluten free and keto.Print Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
Servings: 1 person
- 1 chicken breast skinless
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- olive oil spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Spray the chicken breast with olive oil, and season with chicken spices.
- Place chicken breast in air fryer basket, and set to cook for 14-20 minutes.
- The time will depend on how thick the chicken breast is, and will also vary depending on the type of air fryer you have. Chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when you stick a knife in the thickest part. If you are unsure check with a meat thermometer – internal temperature should be 165°F (75°C).
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 836mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1.4% | Vitamin C: 3.3% | Calcium: 2.6% | Iron: 7.6%
What to serve with air fryer chicken breast
Here are some recipes for easy side dishes to go great with this air fryer chicken breast: