Servings: 1 person
- 1 chicken breast skin removed
- 1 tsp pesto (or other seasoning)
Need ingredients??Shop now at AmazonFresh #Ad
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
- Brush the pesto over the top of the chicken breast, or season with your favorite spices.
- Place chicken breast in air fryer basket, and set to cook for 14 minutes.
- Chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when you stick a knife in the thickest part. If you are unsure check with a meat thermometer – internal temperature should be 165°F (75°C).
Calories: 276kcal | Protein: 48g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 836mg | Vitamin A: 3.4% | Vitamin C: 3.3% | Calcium: 1.1% | Iron: 4.7%Rate this recipe:
What to serve with air fryer chicken breast
Here are some recipes for easy side dishes to go great with this air fryer chicken breast: